Get A Quote!

Working within our Niche —– Directions…

Posted by on August 26, 2014 in Consulting Travel Niche Future Directions | 0 comments

The majority of our business is spent serving ministries, non-profits, student groups, and humanitarian aid organizations. 90% of our work (obviously!) involves helping with the travel arrangements. The other 10% of our work involves connecting our ministry partners and clients with opportunities for shared ministry worldwide. Strategic thinking, innovative collaboration, and a passion for serving those in need fuel our workdays.

Do you have a ministry or cause that you are passionate about?
Are you looking for ways to increase exposure for your work overseas?
What are you doing to maximize the impact of your work?

We’d love the opportunity to speak with you further. If you are in town –(Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN — or Fort Wayne, Indiana), — we’ll even buy the coffee!!

Until the job is done,

Mike Snyder, President – MKI

Leave a Comment